Looking around for ways to finish up my bottle of citron vodka, and this seems the most yummy way, considering the heat we’ve I’ve been enduring.
7 c. water
2 c. sugar
12 oz. can frozen Orange juice
12 oz. can frozen Lemon Aid
3 c. Vodka
4 Green tea bags made up with 2 c. water
(9 c. of water all together)
1. Boil 7 c. water and sugar till sugar melts.
2. Make Green Tea up with the other 2 c. of water.
3. Mix Tea water into the sugar water.
4. Add in the Lemon Aid, Orange Juice and Vodka.
5. Put all into a large plastic container and Freeze.
6. When frozen, it will only be to a Slush stage due to the Vodka, spoon Slush into tall glasses and pour in 7-UP, Sprite, Squirt or any other clear soda pop of your choice.
7. Can garnish as desired with mint leaves, Lemon or Lime slices.